Monday, August 10, 2009

Distracted

Today's ayat are ...drumroll please....
24:36-38

and the part that i want to share is:
"... . (are) men whom neither commerce nor sale distracts from the remembrance of Allah and performance of prayer and giving of zakah. ...."

right on the dot. DUSH.

^_^

alrighty Al Mighty...thank You for the tazkirah of the day.

btw those who are interested in having Winter 09 Collection DVD which includes videos and photos from all of winter programs (Mornington Trip, JMD09, RSP, SMM,WINTER TRIP 09) from my collection can u please state ur interest and ur name(nickname accepted) on the ChatBox as I do not have the comment section. and make sure I know who u r in anyways, okay?!
AND I have to charge u for $2.50- each
hey I'm trying to save ur time and ur hard drive/pen drive space here~

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment